Thursday, February 10, 2011

Vanishing point


1) What do you think you were meant to learn during this unit and did it work
I was meant to learn how to use vanishing point and yes it did work

2) Did it turn out the way you thought it would?
yes it did

3) On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate this project
I would give it a 5, it wasn't my favorite

4) What were your favorite and least favorite aspects of this project
My least favorite  aspect of this project was the vanishing point tool, it was harder than i expected

5) How would you  rate your own creativity for this project
I did not put so much creativity in to this project

1 comment:

  1. i think you did a great job on this. this is one of the harder projects, and you really did a great job of making the bricks look good. well done.

    GRADING
    Creativity: 100
    Artistry: 100
    Effort: 100
    Mastery of Unit Goals: 100
    Followed Directions: 100

    Unit AVG: 100

    ReplyDelete